Responsible Gaming - Gambling Questionnaire
- Do you feel that gambling affects your work?
- Have you ever argued with friends or family about how much you gamble?
- Do people know you as a gambler?
- Do you feel guilty if you gamble and lose a lot of money?
- Do you use gambling as a source of income?
- After losing, do you feel you have to return to the casino and win back your losses?
- Is gambling the only thing you want to win at?
- If you win, do you get the urge to play until you win more?
- Have you gambled till you've run out of cash?
- Have you borrowed money to pay for gambling sessions?
- Would you consider selling something personal for money to gamble?
- Do you see 'gambling money' as being excluded from normal household expenditure?
- Does gambling mean everything to you?
- Do you gamble for longer than you thought you would?
- Is your gambling an escape from stress?
- Would you steal or commit an illegal act to raise money for your gambling?
- Is your gambling a cause of stress and worry which affects all aspects of your life?
- When you have a hard day at work, do you get the urge to gamble?
- Have you celebrated any good news by spending a few hours gambling?
- Does your gambling make you want to escape your life to the extent of considering suicide?
If you have answered 'Yes' to seven or more of these questions, please consider assistance from any one of the following organizations:
National Council on Problem Gambling: 1-800-522-4700 or www.ncpgambling.org
California Council on Compulsive Gambling: 1-800-GAMBLER or www.calproblemgambling.org
Florida Council on Compulsive Gambling: 888-ADMIT-IT or www.gamblinghelp.org
Gamblers Anonymous: www.gamblersanonymous.org
GamCare (UK based):0-845-600-0133 or www.gamcare.org.uk